Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Maddy's Hair Cut

Madison has been wanting to have her hair cut for a while now and because I'm a softy, I gave in and cut a few inches off her hair. I'm so not a hair dresser so I was a little nervous to cut it but, I thought to myself it's just hair and it will grow back. I made sure that when I cut her hair that I cut it a little longer so if it looked bad I could take her in to get it fixed. After I was done cutting Madison's hair she ran to the bathroom to look at it and was very happy with how it turned out.

Madison's growing up too fast! She has already had her first little crush on a boy she went to preschool with named Chris.

She loves to do things by herself without any help. Madison has come out of her shell and is not as shy as she use to be. She does a great job helping out with Bryson and he just loves being with her. She still loves the color pink, she looks forward to going to school every day and is doing a great job. We love you Maddy!

11 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

Adorable hair Maddie!!! Did you do it Kathlene. IF so you are so daring. I would be scared to death to cut my girls hair!

Jeff and Holly said...

Of course I read the post AFTER making a comment! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

looks great... I'm always nervous to cut my hair too.... at least mine grows fast.

Francis Family said...

Great job on cutting her hair. I tried to cut Porter's hair last night and just ended up buzzing it. Maddy is so stinkin' cute! Give her big squishes for me!

Robert and Jill said...

Madison I love your hair cut. You are such a cutie pie. Your mom did a great job cutting your hair. Did you give her a big hug and say "Thank you"?
I pink is one of my favorite colors!
I love you Bunches!!!!
NaNa

Sonnet said...

You did a good job Bean. Thats about as far as ill go with Brooklyns hair too.

Elizabeth said...

Wow, good job. It looks great. What a cute little girl!

The Rives said...

I can't believe how dark her hair got. She was such a blondie! I love you Maddy!!!

jewels said...

What a big girl!! She looks so cute with her hair like that. And you did a great job, Kathlene!! You're a pro!

Crissy said...

She's adorable and I think you are pretty amazing for cutting her hair. It looks fantastic! How cute that she has a crush, but a little crazy too that time goes by so fast. I seriously think that to myself every day when I look at how big my boys are getting.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

oh our lil maddy patty. We wish we could just hug you right now. We miss our squishy girl and so sad that we are so far away from you. We are glad your mommy blogs so we can see you so much more. We love you and love your new haircut!