Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Allison!!!

Allison turned nine today and since her birthday is in Oct. I thought I would post all of her Halloween pictures throughout the years . I liked Lissa idea so I'm going to name nine things I love about Allison. 1. Allison is very pretty 2. she is very loving 3. everyone wants her as a friend 4. she's very smart and loves doing homework 5. she has a great laugh that is very contagious 6. she is a good example to those around her 7. she's an artist 8. she makes us laugh 9. she can do anything she sets her mind to. Allison you are a very special girl and I hope you have a great birthday!



6 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON!!! WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY. I WISH WE WERE THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU. WE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH. HUGS AND KISSES!!!
NANA AND PAPA

Jeff and Holly said...

Happy birthday cute girl!

Francis Family said...

Happy Birthday Allison! We love you so much and hope you have a great day!

Sonnet said...

Happy birthday Allison!!! Great costumes!

Robert and Jill said...

I love all these pictures of you Allison. You are so precious. I love you sooooo much!!!!

The Rives said...

Happy late Birthday pretty girl!