Saturday, January 24, 2009

All Dressed Up

I was having a hard time getting things done this morning because Bryson wanted my full attention. Lexie is always good at helping me out with Bryson when I need her to. After I was finished cleaning my bathroom, Bryson walked in my room all dressed like a little lady. Lexie had taken him upstairs and dress her little brother in dress up clothes. Poor little guy! He wanted to get out of his dress but I just had to takes some pictures first. What a little cutie!!

3 comments:

Francis Family said...

Awe, too cute! Tayler only dresses up Charlie.

Robert and Jill said...

All dressed up and no where to go. Cute little guy. I love you Bryson!!

Anonymous said...

oh, so cute... I do recall TRYING to do that to Terrance, but he wouldn't go for that much... At least he's in touch with his feminine side!!!