Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yummy!

Would you like some chocolate?

Travis (Mr. Sweet Tooth) was giving the kids treats that he had bought the other night. I thought he was handing out chewy Sprees and Nerd Ropes. Minutes later I heard the kids screaming at me to clean up Bryson's huge mess. I went in thinking that the mess couldn't be that bad and found Bryson covered in chocolate and smiling from ear to ear. How on earth do kids make such big messes? Do not leave your two year old unattended with a whole bar of chocolate or you'll be sorry!!

8 comments:

adventures in mommyland said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Robert and Jill said...

He's a boy after my own heart. Look at that smile. Chocolate's the best ever!!

Matt and Tricia said...

I can't stop laughing...what a funny kid!

Matt and Tricia said...

whoops, got a little impatient and clicked one too many time. :)

Anonymous said...

what a crazy messy boy!!!!

Kellie said...

Wow what a mess....it is cute though!

Jeff and Holly said...

Oh Momma! Do I ever hear you!! 2 year olds are CRAZY mess makers!! I think that the reason they are still so cute at that age is so we will keep them around :0)

Travis is just like me, a sugar junkie! I think I will go get a cookie now :p

Sonnet said...

That is exactly like Dean was the other day getting into christmas chocolate!!!