Monday, January 19, 2009

Going Private

I love blogging! I love that I can document memorable family events and publish those memories in a book. And because I have a lot of personal information in my blog, Travis thought it would be smart to go private. I don’t have a problem with most people I know being able to read my blog, so leave me a comment with your email address if you would like to be added to the accepted list of readers! I just don’t want any anonymous person perusing what I have to say. I'll be going private at the end of February.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep me in!!!! terbear1212 at hotmail

Kellie said...

I would love to keep reading! ljtippets@ubtanet.com.

Robert and Jill said...

I've been thinking about going private too. I just haven't posted it yet. But I think it will be soon!

adventures in mommyland said...

me to please! jenn_hedge at yahoo.com

Savannah said...

primadonna28@hotmail.com

Lindsey said...

I have been having the same debate for a long time. I still can't decide! Love ya!

lindseystyler@gmail.com

Anja said...

you know my address!

families are forever said...

Your blog is looking so cute.... dsmile@charter.net

Sonnet said...

sdtidwell@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Kathlene, We love your blog! Please add us to your list at hoytcarm@plateautel.net. Thanks! Love, Hoyt, Carmen, Wayne and Whitney

Francis Family said...

Well you have to add me ktfrancis1 at gmail.com

Deawn Holt said...

Sounds smart

nison (nic + allison) said...

That's probably a good idea - hmmm maybe we should do that...my e-mail is alibabba23@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

Count me in! elizabethallman at gmail.

Katie said...

Me too, please! katiepleweb@gmail.com

Matt and Tricia said...

me too! jamesmatthewwalsh@gmail.com

Lisa said...

I love your Valentine's background..so cute! :) lisalwhite at gmail dot com

Dani Padilla said...

I can't believe how big your family has grown! I live in Portland, OR now so if you're ever in town please let me know so we can do lunch and catch up! chopsueydani@aol.com

AMY said...

me too... tigerwoodsrocksaw@hotmail.com