Sunday, January 4, 2009

Two Weeks of Fun

We had so much fun these last two weeks together celebrating Christmas and New Years. Lexie's friend Jacqueline spent the weekend with us while her parents were in Portland. The girls had such a fun time making friendship books, playing Rock Band, and setting up huts to sleep in every night. For the last two weeks my kids have been having a great time staying up late, playing board games, having sleepovers, and watching movies. They all start school tomorrow and though it was fun sleeping in and having the kids around, I'm excited for things to slow down and get back to normal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

agreed!!! It's so nice to just sit around and not HAVE to do anything... I could make a great living off being lazy with my family..

Francis Family said...

I hear you there! I am so happy to have the kids back in school and to be back on a normal schedule.

Jeff and Holly said...

It is so tiring, but so wonderful! I love playing with my kids(well, mostly listening to them play). I love not having to drag them out of bed at 6:30 in the morning. I love not having to drive Ports to the bus in sub zero temps. And most of all I love playing games and eating myself into a new pants size!!!