Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sleepy Heads

I was looking at the Dryg's blog and saw all the funny pictures of their kids sleeping in strange places so I thought I would post a few pictures of my kids sleeping. This is Lexie sleeping while kinda standing in our Layton home.


Here she is under her bed.


We went on a hike with the Eisenbrandts not to long after moving to Medford and Ethan slept through the whole hike.

Here he is sleeping with someones feet in his face.

He fell asleep while playing his Game Cube.

Sleeping in time out.


Allison I guess wasn't having enough fun and fell asleep while boating.

Ethan and Madison sleeping together on the couch.

Ethan sleeping on our kitchen table while holding the phone.


Here he is sleeping in his car seat with a Ring pop in his mouth.

Here are two pictures of Allison sleeping at the kitchen table.


Allison standing and sleeping.

Allison with her head stuck in the couch.

Wearing her Dad's glasses.

Wearing her Dad's socks and sleeping with Miah and Zoey.

This is Madison sleeping on our couch in a plastic bag while holding Star Wars figures.


She's almost falling off the couch in this picture.


Travis was always so good at helping me out when I needed a break. Travis use to put Bryson in this backpack and carry him around while he worked. You can't see Bryson's face in this picture but he fell asleep while Travis was talking on his phone.

Bryson sleeping on Madisons Legs with lipstick all over his face.

8 comments:

families are forever said...

I love them, what a fun collection of photos!!!smiles Danette

Robert and Jill said...

How precious to have such cute pictures while they sleep in funny places. Such a treasure to have.

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious.... I wish I could just sleep anywhere when I'm tired.

Savannah said...

that is so cute! love it!

Sonnet said...

oH THAT WAS CUTE!!!! Good idea on a post!

Francis Family said...

That is a lot of sleepy pictures. I don't think I have near that many.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

those are a lot of funny pics. Hehehe. Oh they are all so cute. but reminds me of how small they all used to be. They grow up so fast. WOW> I miss all my cute sleepy munchkins.

Jeff and Holly said...

THAT was sooo Cute! I love all those pics!