Monday, January 12, 2009

My New Curtains

Today I went to several different stores looking for curtains. I have had the red flower curtains since I moved in. I really like the red curtains but I have been wanting to change them for a while now just to get a different look and today I finally did. I was talking to my mom while I was at Walmart and she helped me pick them out. At first when I got home I wasn't sure if I liked them but after getting them all up I found that I love them!! They match everything in my kitchen and my front entry way so well. Now I just need to take them down and iron them. Thanks mom for your help!

4 comments:

Anja said...

I really like them!

Sonnet said...

They look great...they really look good with the room!

Crissy said...

love the new curtains...they make a huge difference! i also love your new sectional. it looks really cozy. hope your holidays were tons of fun. sorry to hear that bryson was so sick on christmas this year. it's great to be back and get the updates again. you are such a wonderful mother and you have a cute family.

Katie said...

Love the new couch/curtains! :D