Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun With Sisters

While I was gone the other day running errands, Lexie and Allison were at home putting little ponies in Bryson's hair. It made me think of what I did when I was little. My sisters and I would dress our brother Aaron up like a girl. We would curl Aaron's hair and even put him in a dress. I know that some people might be thinking that we were mean sisters, but he was the only boy in a house full of girls and we didn't want to leave him out. Bryson's sisters do the same thing to him. They paint his fingernails and play dress up with him. Bryson loves playing with baby dolls and he loves that his sisters will play with him and include him in all their fun.

5 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Aren't little brothers wonderful! What sister didn't have fun dressing up their little brothers.

Francis Family said...

LOL! Weren't we trying to make Aaron look like Michael Jackson?

Bean said...

Yes, we tried to do that too.

Sonnet said...

Yeah its funny puting boys into that kind of stuff!! I, even as a mother, put Logan in a Snow White costume of Brooklyns & he started crying & Dave wasnt happy with me.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

At first i thought I had the wrong blog. It wouldn't upload right on my computer here at work. I am sorry i haven't talked to you in so freakin' long. I am such a jerk. with the busness I am here all day and not always busy but I try not to get on the computer too much because Theres always stuff to do. I have been working so much and there has been so much going on and I have been sick with flu and now I think I have some kind of Pnemonia in my chest. Anways I am glad I figured out how to load this. I miss you so terrible. It looks like you have kept yourself busy. Redecorating and busy little children everywhere. I am glad that your so happy and that travis got you your mug back. Life is so different without you bean. I look forward to seeing you agian. I hope that maybe we can get together this march. I love you and Miss each and everyone of you. Give my munchkins huggies for me. I miss them so much. I still can't talk about them witout crying. Tell Travis I love him too. I miss him alot and his funny self. Big hugs bean. I love you. Know that I am always thinking about you. Bye. Oh and on the private thing you better send me a link. Or you'll be in trouble. :)