Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Day!

Today was a very fun day. Lexie had her friend over this weekend and they worked very hard at choreographing a dance. They even included Ethan in their dance and they all did a great job. Lexie and Jacqueline are very creative girls and I think it's so cute to see them make up dances and stories. I'm glad that Lexie has a friend like Jacqueline, she's a very cute girl. I told Travis last night that I wanted a sectional, and he told me that we had to sell our sofa set first. Travis made an ad on Craigslist late last night and this morning we sold it to the first person who called us. After they came and picked our old sofa's up, we had so much empty space in our family room. The kids had such a fun time running around in the room and getting horseback rides from Travis. I love Craigslist!! I just want to thank Travis for dealing with me and my indecisiveness. This is my third new sofa set since we moved into this house and Travis is always willing to get me a new sofa set when I need a change. Now I have this comfortable sectional that I love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your kids always have fun. I love the new sofa... I had one like that and loved it.

Robert and Jill said...

I love your new sofa! I think you should hang onto this one. It looks really nice. I love the color. I would love one just like it in my bonus room. You kids are so creative and have a wonderful imagination. I love you!

Francis Family said...

The new sectional looks nice!

Anja said...

OOOhhhh....I want to see!! I Love it!!