Friday, January 16, 2009

Living In The Clouds

It has been nothing but foggy for the past four days straight. I have talked to a few people and some think the fog is fun, but I would have to disagree. I have a hard time seeing the roads in front of me when I leave the house, and the closer I get to Foothill the less visibility I have. I feel really bad for my Aunt Debi and uncle Jim who live very high up on the hill. Now that I think about it, they might be the lucky ones who live above all this fog. I want the sun to come out so bad! All this fog is putting me under the weather. This is a picture of a tree in my front yard with thick pieces of fog moving through it. It is like this all day long, it doesn't clear up at all. I do not like living in the clouds!


2 comments:

Kellie said...

I hate the fog too it is so dismal! That top picture is really cool looking though!!!

Robert and Jill said...

It looks like you sent the fog my way. Aaron and I were out last night in the fog and I thought about how yours was gone and now we have it. Want it back? :)