Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mended Memory

Travis made me so happy tonight! A few posts ago, I talked about how sad I was that my favorite mug broke. I also talked about how upset Travis was that he couldn't save my favorite mug from breaking. He felt so bad! Travis went and searched the Internet trying to find a mug that looked like the one that broke, and he purchased it and surprised me with it tonight. I'm so happy to have my mug back! Now I can enjoy hot chocolate again. Thanks Travis, your the Best!!

5 comments:

Anja said...

awww..how cute!

Robert and Jill said...

I'm happy you can enjoy your hot chocolate again. That was very thoughtful of of Travis.
We love and miss you guys!

Kellie said...

That was so sweet of him!!!

Sonnet said...

That was cool he did that for you!! My mom felt bad.

Elizabeth said...

WOW, Travis is such a good guy! That is so thoughtful of him!