Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh The Places Kids Sleep

One of Travis' favorite toys growing up were Lego's. He has all his Lego's from when he was a child and has been adding to his collection by bidding for Lego's on eBay. When Travis gets his Lego packages in the mail, he and the kids will spend hours play with the new and old Lego's. Last night he got some new Lego's and he and the kids were having so much fun with them. Soon it got late and Travis noticed Ethan wasn't with him. Travis searched and searched for Ethan and couldn't find him. He went back in the family room and heard Ethan sigh. He found Ethan sleeping all curled up in the Lego container with the lid shut. What a funny boy! I can't believe all the weird and uncomfortable places my kids will sleep. I have pictures of my kids standing, sitting in time out, or in a strange position all while sleeping. Have you ever found your kids sleeping in a strange place or position?

3 comments:

families are forever said...

Oh yes!!! As I get them digital I will send or post them for you to see.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I wish I could fall asleep laying nicely in my bed.... In a box!!! If it helps fall asleep I might have to try it...Wasn't being a kid great!!

Robert and Jill said...

When they're tired they're tired. I thought that was Bryson in the box.