Monday, March 16, 2009

Daddies Boy

Can you guess who Ethan's trying to look like in this picture? If any of you think he's trying to look like his dad your right! last night Ethan put on Travis' shirt, hat, coat, shoes, and glasses. He was walking around the house with Travis' cell phone acting like he was talking to a customer about a bedroom set. I thought Ethan looked so cute and so much like Travis, I had to take a picture. We told him not to smile in the picture because Travis doesn't like getting his pictures taken and I don't have that many pictures of Travis smiling. Ethan had a very hard time not smiling and after trying not to smile for awhile, we got this picture. I think Ethan looks just like his dad! Before he was born I told my Mom that I wanted a little boy who looks just like his dad and I got one. He even has the same moles on his face as his dad. One on his chin and one just above his lip. Ethan loves his Dad so much and wants to be just like him.

2 comments:

families are forever said...

That is cool, it would be fun to see some pictures of Travis at Ethan's age and take some pictures of Ethan doing similar things or pose. Just a thought. Smiles Danette

Robert and Jill said...

He is such a clone of his dad. So cute!