Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Love Wednesdays!

I now have a favorite day of the week. Travis told me that he wanted to start having date nights once a week and we decided to have them on Wednesday nights. Every week Travis and I are going to take turns planning the date. Last night was our first date and Travis chose to go to Applebee's. It was so nice to get out of the house and spend time alone with no interruptions. You would think that because Travis has his own business I would see him more, but that's not the case. Travis is always working! I'm not saying that he would pick work over being with his family because that isn't true. When you have your own business it's hard not to work or think about work all the time. I'm glad that I can spend quality time with Travis every week! I hope he enjoys the quality time as much as I do.

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I'm happy to hear that you are having a date night. Everyone should have one. I should have one. We try to get one in now and then.
Love ya and miss you tons!

families are forever said...

What a wonderful way to spend your Wednesdays!

Jeff and Holly said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you. I would love to have a date night again also. I think that it won't be realisitic for atleast another year though. I hear you on the owning your own buisness thing. I Hardly ever see Jeff unless I am working with him, which isn't nearly the same. If I go home, he stays late, and visa versa. At this point all I can say is, "Owning your own buisness is for the birds!".

Sonnet said...

I miss going on dates once a week. Dave & I used to do that. Thats great!