Monday, March 23, 2009

Twilight

My friends and family have been reading the Twilight books for a few years now and everyone I talk to seemed to be obsessed with the books. I think I stayed away from Twilight because too many people were going crazy over it and I didn't want to be like everyone else. Travis went to rent a movie the other night and he rented Twilight. I watched it for my first time last night with Travis. Come to think of it, I watched it by myself because Travis fell asleep not too long after the movie started. I thought the movie was really good but I don't know if I liked it because of the character Edward or because I liked the story. Did you know that Robert Pattinson (The actor who playes Edward in Twilight) also played Cedric Diggory in The Goblet Of Fire. When the other Twilight movies come out I'll watch them, but I'm definitely not a crazy Twilight fan or groupie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edward is so Hot!!!!!

Anonymous said...

His eyes are so beautiful! His hair is amazing! He is drop dead gorgeous!

mama_g said...

I saw the movie first before I read the book, then my sister guilted me into reading the book because she bought it for me as a gift for Christmas. She bought a small little one so I could carry it around and find time to read it, but then asked me everyday if I finished it. I ended up liking it and finishe the whole series. I just have not found my one so I live vicariously through such things. But I felt guilty admiting I liked it at first.

Glad to hear from you, keep in touch!!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm with you - I didn't want to read the books at first because I didn't want to be just like everyone else. But, once I started reading them I couldn't put them down. I'm definitely not a Twilight fanatic, but I enjoyed the series. I think you should read the books - they are entertaining, and an easy read.