Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break

Today's the last day of school and then the kids are all home for Spring Break. The weather here has been so nice, I don't want to spend spring break stuck in my house! I want to do something fun over spring break. I was thinking it would be fun to go to the coast and see the Redwoods. Our family hasn't done that for a very long time. Bryson has never been and I think it would be fun to get out and do something fun as a family.
I found some fun pictures of our last trip to the coast with my family. I think this was our last trip. This picture was taken in 2004 when my family came to visit. We went to the Redwoods and the coast together. Michele was living with us at that time and Brandon was working for us up in Washington. I miss having my family around! Carrie, Michele and I had always had so much fun together!

While we were at the coast that day Travis picked a bunch of pretty daisies for me. What a sweet husband I have!

This is a picture of me and Madison standing on a cliff at the coast and then me, Travis and Ethan just before leaving the coast. I can't believe how little my kids were.

4 comments:

families are forever said...

The redwoods are my favorite place! that is where I want to retire someday. Have a great week! smiles Danette

Sonnet said...

That looks like a cool place! I love Travis' hair!! Whens he growing it back?

Bean said...

His hair has already grown back. He has had hair for a few months now.

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome... I would love to be so close to the coast... I love the ocean...