Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Heroes

One of my favorite shows to watch on TV is Heroes. Every time I'm watching it with my kids they say " Look Mom! Matt Parkman looks just like Tom." I thought about it and it's true he does look like one of our friends from our ward. I had a picture of Tom from when we went to The Olive Garden for our friend Mary's birthday party. I cropped him out of the picture and then found a picture of Matt from Heroes. They do look alike! I hope that Tom's family doesn't get upset with me for this post and if they want me to take it off I will but I thought it was pretty funny.

7 comments:

Savannah said...

I knew they looked similar, but until you put their pictures side by side I didn't realize HOW similar! That's crazy!!

Jeri Hazelton said...

I love that you did this! We were at Fred Meyer's on Friday night and the checker said you look just like the guy from Hero's. We get it everywhere we go! I love it!

Bean said...

Watch what you're thinking around Tom! He just might be reading your mind.

Trina said...

I agree - they look so much alike that watching him on that show is a little surreal!

adventures in mommyland said...

I've never watched heroes so this is new to me... but HOLY HECK!! Just photo shop those cheeks and they're twins! ;)

Robert and Jill said...

That's too funny. They do look a lot a like.

Bean said...

from Allison,I think that Tom Hazelton looks so much like the guy on heroes.