Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random pictures from yesterday

Travis' eBay business is doing great. A little too great I think. I haven't seen Travis for a few days now because he is trying to keep his many eBay costumers happy. These are all the boxes he had to pack and ship yesterday and this is just the beginning. He has many more packages to pack and it is getting a little crazy!

I haven't had a picture of all my kids together in a long time. Last night I wanted to try to get some good pictures of my cute kids. It was hard to get them to sit still and smile at the same time but I think I got a few cute pictures of them. Maddy was looking at this picture of herself and she said to me "Mom that's not my smile." I said to her "What do you mean it's not your smile it's on your face." Then Maddy said "That's not a good smile, I think I lost my smile." I thought that was pretty funny! When Maddy came home from school she was smiling. I said " Maddy I thought you lost your smile." Maddy said "I did my teacher had it." "Why did your teacher have it?" I asked and she said "Because every time I see her she makes me laugh. She has a funny face." Kids say the cutest things.

I went into photo shop and cut this picture out of the ones I took of the kids together. While I was taking pictures Bryson leaned over to Maddy and gave her a kiss. I thought it was the cutest picture. Bryson loves Maddy so much! He is always kissing her and giving her hugs. I think that Maddy is Bryon's favorite.

Lexie made this hat for Bryson yesterday and I thought he looked so cute in it.

5 comments:

Savannah said...

love the pictures! Your kids are SO cute!

families are forever said...

What a great green group picture! They are so cute!

Sonnet said...

OH i LOVE the pic of all the tounges!! Thats the one that should go on the wall!!

Anonymous said...

OH, such cute pictures of your cute kids... the kissing one is so cute... maddy is adorable.

Robert and Jill said...

Funny kids. I love the pictures!