Sunday, March 15, 2009

Don't Rush Through Life!

I drove by this cute elderly couple walking hand in hand the other day. What a great example of love! It made me think about how busy life gets and how hard it can be to slow down and enjoy little moments with the ones we love. I know that too many times I get caught up in my house work and other projects that I miss out on quality time I could have shared with my family. I think we all need to slow down and make time for those special people in our lives.

4 comments:

Sonnet said...

Oh I love seeing old couples holding hands, opening doors for the wife. I hope Dave & I are that way when we are old.

families are forever said...

Love your insight!!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I totally agree. Little special moments are the best. Hey- I saw that video of bryson this morning on your blog. Your mom showed me and I started crying. I just miss you all so much. I wanted to show aaron but It isn't here anymore??? So I was wondering where it went because I really wanted to show aaron. If you get a chance to show me or post it again I would love to show him. I love you! It sounds like you have been a busy mom like always. I am glad you and travis are taking time for yourselves. That makes me so happy that things are going well for you guys. I love and miss you all so much. XOXOXOXOXO!

Robert and Jill said...

Good reminder for us all. Life's too short.