Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Purse Camera

This camera is one of the many items Travis got a great deal on at Circuit City. Now I have a camera to carry around in my purse. I love my nice Cannon Travis go me for our 12 year Anniversary, but is is so big and I can't have it with me all the time because it's a very expensive camera. I was playing around with my new little camera and found that it does slide shows with the pictures I have taken with my camera, and they play the slide show to music. I can go in and pick from 8 different songs. I thought that was a funny little thing to discover on my new camera.

2 comments:

families are forever said...

Have a purse camera too. It is so nice, it fits in my pocket too. I love my large camera, but I agree a small one is nice for times when you don't know if you need or want your camera or not.

Jeff and Holly said...

Ooohhh, I want one of those!!! My camera is WAY too big to go in my purse. I guess that is why I don't take pictures nearly as much as I would like to.