Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Have Signal Lights!

We have had our mini van (The Green Bean) for I think two years now. We have always had problems with our right signal light. We would replace the light and than months later it would burn out and we would have to replace it again. Just a few months ago our left signal light started to act funny. I would go to signal and it wouldn't work at all and then some days it would work but not for that long. I have had people get mad and give me the finger because my signal light wasn't working. Every time a cop would pass, I thought he was going to turn around and give me a ticket for not having working signal lights. Well after watching Cameron yesterday, Robby came over and fixed my lights. He found the reason my right blinker wasn't working wasn't because the bulb was bad it was because the bulb holder was. Robby also replaced the flasher in our van which was causing the left signal light to have problems. Thanks to Robby both my signal lights work and now I can drive around town with no worries.

4 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

That post cracks me up. The Left blinker in our van doesn't work unless we turn the hazard lights on then off. Only problem was, sometimes the hazard lights want to stay on indefinately. Then only sometimes does that trick work, so I have also been given the finger a few times. I was always afraid a cop would pull us over, but we lucked out in that aspect. It is no longer a problems as our transmision went out and the van is out of service forever :0(

As far as us always having fun...hardley! Those pics on the new post are from the same weekend as the post before it. Usually we spend every weekend at the office trying to catch up on paperwork and cleaning. Other then that weekend the last fun thing we did was at Christmas. Pretty sad. All of our friends quit calling us months ago as they all know we are too busy to have fun :0( Oh well, there is always next year!

Trina said...

We had a blinker out for longer than I'm willing to admit. Now I'm wondering how many rude gestures and dirty looks I was completely oblivious to??

Sonnet said...

Oh dont you love the flipping of the bird. Its so loving & kind of people!

Savannah said...

I TOTALLY feel your pain! Luckily our left blinker works, but our right blinker does not. You can kind of make it work if you manually put the lever up and down yourself, but that's only sometimes. I'm paranoid about the cops and about people hating me too! :(